Saturday, November 14, 2009

Technical Difficulties

To anyone who follows my blog or who occasionally peaks in to see what is happening in Joe Town I apologize for the lack of updates. My computer was recently attacked by some viruses which brought my poor little blog to a screeching halt. Although I must admit that I haven't been keeping it updated like I would like too. Ever get in a creative slump? Well that's where I've been lately. But with the change in seasons & the energy that comes with anticipation of the holidays I'm feeling a surge. Mostly my thoughts have been a tad on the philosophical side, hope that doesn't turn anyone away. Don't worry this won't turn into "Deep thoughts by Cat Hansen", maybe "A deep thought or two by Cat Hansen".

1 comment:

  1. I'm feeling that way, too. Expect for me, it's hard to get excited about the holidays when it's still WARM outside. But, I love it. Just not when it's December 25th. Anyway we'll MISS YOU guys on Thxgiving but will see you on Christmas!

    PS: did you get the pics from my camera??

    ReplyDelete