Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas letter 2009

I've decided to blog my Christmas letter. I've barely had time to write it, let alone anything for this poor neglected blog. It goes along with my new blog title which is the picture that I'm sending out with this letter. After several failed attempts to take a current family photo, I decided, why not just take pictures of what goes on everyday, so here it is.
Merry Christmas everyone.
“The best Christmas gift of all is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other”.

We hope
this letter finds you all “wrapped” up!
Merry Christmas!
Happy Hansens are we!
Annelie can be found playing her piano by the Christmas tree.
Niclaas is curled up with his video games by the fire,
Seth’s excitement for Santa couldn’t be any higher!
Every hunting tag was filled but one.
poor Nissan’s hunting days are done!
Love,
Derron, Cat, Annelie, Niclaas & Seth

5 comments:

  1. Cat! I love it! It's making me all the more excited to be HOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest Christmas card I have ever seen! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO creative--- I love how HANSEN it is! Just darling :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! We just need a picture of you now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the FUN weekend!! :) :) :)

    ok check out this site: http://www.bethquinndesigns.com/category_30/Vintage-She-Necklaces-.htm

    she uses a lot of the circle charms and they are too-die-for cute :)

    ReplyDelete