Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Go Wildcats!

How I love basketball season! I am a Phoenix Suns fan, as are most of my friends & loved ones. I loved watching my brothers play all through their jr. high & high school days. The last few years I've been enjoying watching my nephew Justin play. He is senior this year & will be moving on to bigger & better things, (is there anything bigger & better? Well, I guess, he's preparing his mission papers as we speak). Well, it has finally come...

I finally get to watch my own son play basketball! Jr. high basketball, sometimes painfull to watch, but it's all about learning right now & I am loving watching him learn.

To update those of you who have moved yourselves far away, our Joe City Wildcats Varsity Basketball team won the Regional Tournament last weekend & are going into the State Playoffs. Very exciting!

1 comment:

  1. I'm super excited that the boys took regionals. I heard that "ICE" dunked it against Fredonia.
    Cheer extra loud for me! Whooooo!

    ReplyDelete