Wednesday, October 27, 2010


Today's post is brought to you by the letter "X".

Getting close to "Z"! It's sooo exciting! We learned the letter "X" this week, they both wanted me to know that it is their favorite letter. I had hidden the special treat under this big letter "X". They had to look through these "special" glasses to find it! Then we took a little field trip out to the back field to check out the neighbors goats.

These two are a laugh a minute!

When I learned that Seth's little pre-school had been cancelled I was so disappointed, but as it usually happens, our disappointments can lead to the sweetest blessings.

1 comment:

  1. They are SO cute together- I'm sure they will stay the best of friends for YEARS to come! :) You are an amazing teacher Cat!
    xo

    ReplyDelete