Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Little Dutch Boy

I finally did it! I've been wanting to do this little photo shoot for awhile now & this morning my back was up against the wall, or rather my heart was a little saddened, but then happy when Seth announced that he wanted a haircut like his big brother's......short!

Up against the wall..."I better do those pictures right now, his hair will be gone in a few hours!"

Heart sinking..."He'll look older with shorter hair...he's growing up too fast."

Happy..."He wants to look like his big brother...that's sweet."

2 comments:

  1. Cat - this is awesome. There are few things in life anymore that merit the use of the word "swell".

    This, Cat, is just "swell".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures, Seth looks adorable! It makes me sad too how fast they grow up. I can't wait to see Seth's new hair cut!

    ReplyDelete