Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Children

I do have other children besides Seth. From my pictures you might think I have 7 kids or something, but I only have three. When I'm taking pictures there are usually nieces & nephews around or my nieghbors kids. The picture on the title of this blog is a picture of my little Seth, the lovely Annelie & the always cool Niclaas, also my nieghbors two youngest children, Nic's adopted older brother Chance, who is also "cool" & the most imaginative child I have ever met, we fondly call her "Bean" & their dog Wilbur. I took the picture in thier back yard while working on a Joseph City Postcard project with my sister in law Julie. We used the finest models in town, you know who you are. We had great success with the project & have been dubbed by some as "larry's girls". If you have a couple of hours that you'd like to throw away, call me & I'll tell you all about that. Anyway, just thought I would introduce you to my other children who keep a much lower profile than thier little brother.

This is my Annelie, aka Dolly or Lee. She is a freshman in highschool this year, future writer & animator. One more birthday & she'll be driving & dating & it's more than I can take. The doctor told me when she was born that everyday from that point I would be letting go of her little by little. When she does leave our little "nest" the world will be getting an extraordinary young lady & I don't take any credit for it. All her qualities come from her own spirit. She makes me look good.

This is Niclaas, aka Pickle, Pic, Nic, Boy or Gus. Sixth grader, future NBA star, extreme skater, body builder & more serious than most. Sound familiar to anyone? Yes, I not only have Cory as a younger brother but I also get to raise a "slightly" more quiet version of him. He is Jansen through & through, except for the quiet part. Thanks to him, our home is handicap accessible due to the skating ramp he has installed up our back step. Niclaas is a deep thinker & a very hard worker & the best big brother I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment