Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I can't talk without my camera!

My posts have been lacking of late. It's summer, what can say. My days are spent outside working or playing & if your a Hansen, working is playing. The other reason is that my camera is on death's door & I can't talk without my camera. I have purchased a newer, nicer camera & it is, as I'm typing, on it's way to me, it's proud new owner. The files of idea's for pictures & posts are stacking up in my mind & it's getting a little cluttered. Hopefully, soon I'll get to "clean house."

3 comments:

  1. Mazeltov for a new camera! It's a festivus miracle! You deserve a good camera -though your last one really gave you some great photos. I'll look forward to your upcoming posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new header! They always look great. I can't wait to check out your new camera. We're about to head back, and Lacy was pretty upset about it until I reminded her that Seth-Seth was waiting at home for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well I guess I should have read this before the other. Have fun with the new toy. You for sure have the gift for it.

    ReplyDelete