Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall Photo Shoot With the Kiddos

The fall colors in Joseph City have been beautiful this year. I just had to gather the kids & get some photos. This one was Nic's idea & getting Seth to cooperate was less than simple. I had to bribe him to get this shot.
Getting Nic to pose isn't very easy either. He can't scream & yell in protest though, well I guess he could but if you know Nic you know that would never happen, it's more of a silient protest. He just endures it all.
So if the colors are so pretty why are these photos in black & white? Well I couldn't get Seth to change his shirt so that the kids would all match & I just kinda like them this way.
Here's a great one in color! The red leaves from my virginia creeper vine were all over the lawn. The pictures don't really do them justice, it was really pretty.

Speaking of pretty, I hate to brag but what can I say? I'm the mother & that's just how it is.
A fun little conversation I had with Seth the other day,
Seth: Mom I need you.
Me: What do you need your mom for?
Seth: Cuz I "lub" you.
Me: Oh Seth, you light up mommies life.
Seth: Mom mom light up Seth's life.
Ask me how grateful I am that I decided to have "one more".

3 comments:

  1. The colors right now really are pretty. Even the tamaracks look pretty :) These pictures are really great!! And I love your conversation with Seth. Did you hear Lacy yell for him in Church? She stood on JuJu's lap and she could see Seth's head through the crowd, so she just up and yelled, "SETHY!!!!" She covered her mouth and shushed her really quickly! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post. Way to capture the moments. Fall is awesome -especially in Joseph City!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fam wouldn't be complete without him :) Great pics! xo

    ReplyDelete