Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Go Wildcats!

What you are about to view are photos taken during a recent tailgate party organized by the Obed Ward to spur on the Wildcat Varsity Football team. These are some real classics to be viewed & treasured in our memories for as long as you have one! To start it off we see John Hansen, a true "Joe City" character, leading the cheer!
Next we have the Achievement Day girls lead by none other than the perpetual cheerleader herself, Ms. Julie Clifford in her favorite golden skirt & pom poms.
And here is her son, obviously, & his sidekick Derek Downs leading the tailgaters in the WAVE!
There were lots of fun activities like this watermelon eating contest lead by Bishop Palmer. If eating hotdogs was your thing, there was that contest too.

Now what your about to see just might be my most favorite photos I've ever taken & I've taken alot of photos.
Yes folks, this is Dr. Doyle Hansen doing the "Chicken Dance"and next to him, as if I need to point her out, is that Gold Skirt!
It looks like Dr. Hansen is enjoying retirement!
Speaking of retirement, I was drug out of my golden years of a "has been" majorette along with former Wildcat Mascot, Gerald Hansen to entertain the fans. We did our best.

It is kinda hard to see my baton, it's a little lost in the sunlight, but I even twirled for the crowd, something I haven't done in 20 years! It's not like riding a bike.


2 comments:

  1. You did awesome with your baton! I just want to know one thing though...is there anything you can't do?!

    ReplyDelete